Saturday, August 23, 2008

Catching Up, A Bit

It's been over 2 months since I've written. In that time, the following have occurred:
  • We moved from Silver City, New Mexico to Grand Rapids, Michigan with our two cats, two little boys, and all our stuff. Mom, Dad & a sister came (indispensably) to help.
  • Anson Emory has lived 2/3 of his life thus far.
  • Simon Gerard got his first (and second) haircut.
  • Our house got back on the market because our buyer fell through.
  • We've spent lots of time with family.
  • I got bright blue streaks dyed into my hair for the second time ever, and realized that I'm NOT a teen-ager or a funky 20-something anymore. I'm a late-twenties mother of two who looks ridiculous with blue hair.
  • I've thought out hundreds of blog entries worth of stories & observations, but written none of them, and now feel too overwhelmed to backtrack 2 months and play catch-up.

No comments: