Monday, November 3, 2008

Aahck! I Can't Take It Anymore!

It's just too much. All of it. I'm SO excited and hopeful and terrified and anxious...not only for the election TOMORROW but also because we're scheduled to close on our house this week! Bah! I'm so overwhelmed with the intensity of emotions & impacts of events that I pretty much have to try to avoid anything & everyone - just to stay in my little bubble of deliberate semi-denial. Just enough denial to stay sane...but to be honest, it's not at all working. I can't function! I'm just waiting for two of the biggest things in my current life to culminate this week. And the sheer stress of the "what if?" is killing me!

But I'll just expect that by tomorrow night we'll be certain of an Obama presidency and by Friday we'll have money in the bank and no more financial ties to New Mexico.

And I'll pray for it.

No comments: