Wednesday, May 9, 2007

I Will Not Apologize For My Decision

I made a decision!

It's silly for me to think that that statement (or that reality) is something worth exclaiming, much less that it warrants acknowledgement, validation or celebration from anyone else. But I feel like, at least this time, it was a really big deal for me to make this decision.

And I feel happy about it. At peace. :) And even though it was a hard decision, I will NOT apologize for my choice, because I know that I'm doing what I most need to do - I'm choosing the option that best serves me, my family, and the organizations I'm involved in (or might like to be.)

This blog post serves as my virtual self-pat-on-the-back. More details later. Wahoo!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what decision?!=)

Anonymous said...

i'm looking forward to the details, Bethany.

congratulations on the decision.

Anonymous said...

can i emial you with some of it? that would be greato (about my other posr?