Friday, July 6, 2007

Don't Be Blue

I have funky hair again. Last summer I dyed the full rainbow into my hair for gay pride month & the 4th of July parade. This year I decided to do something a little simpler. I let the stylist do a funky cut with lots of layers, and I got blond highlights...accented with bright blue "lowlights."

My hair is my favorite accessory. And it will always grow out and be something different, so it's a fun canvas for creativity.

Don't worry, mom - the blue will probably wash out in a month or less. But in the meantime, I'm having fun!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tyler Connoley said...

Great pictures.

Crazy that we both decided to do crazy things to our hair in the same week. Great minds . . .

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.