Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Feeling "Off"

It's been a few months now, actually, since I've really felt physically whole & well & like myself. 'Tis frustrating, to say the least. Some days I just pretend I feel fine & go out & do what I need to do - and I crash & pay for it later. I finally started taking a few proactive steps, though, so hopefully I'm doing some things that are right for me and I'll be back up to par soon.

In the meantime, I'm watching some great films & reading an excessive number of books. It's great. I've got a 3.5 hour Indian (Bollywood) film waiting for me one of these nights when I remember to start it early enough. And I've been getting lots of knitting done. I'll post some pictures soon of a few of my latest projects, if you're interested.

And today I even did some housework. Whoo-hoo! Weird, actually, that that's significant. That means at some point I got very used to just doing the housework, and it became "my" job. Adam tries to help out, sometimes, but often forgets to. Equally as often, though, he's busy with work and school, so I can't fully blame him. I have to give that man kudos, actually. For a few months now it's been pretty rare that I plan or prepare a meal, and I often don't even do regular grocery shopping. I also haven't often had the energy to feed & clean up Simon, so he ends up doing almost everything in the evenings & weekends. He's probably as anxious for me to be fully well as I am!

I'm going to stay hopeful, and trust that wellness will again claim me.

No comments: