Saturday, August 25, 2007

Happy Vacation Moments, Chapter One

I started posting happy vacation moments on Simon's blog, but I thought I'd share some here too. Not every happy moment had Simon completely stealing the limelight...there was magic in the WHOLE family being together. Here's the first installment - I needed to post some joy after the "stuck" entry.
Adam, Simon, Dad & sister Melissa - chilling on the porch, watching one of several lovely Lake Michigan sunsets.






My dad & my Simon snuggling & watching the sun set. Something about seeing the men in my life (whether my hubby or my dad) loving my son is just heartwarming & tear-producing every time.






Dad looking "zoomy." This is after a wild Sea-doo ride.








My fabulous neice, Sam, giving me a smooch. She's amazing. We didn't get to see her as much as we wanted to, but we made the most of the time we had!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: